Availability for Private Readings
CLAIRE IS CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED FOR PRIVATE READINGS. THE DIARY IS CLOSED TO NEW BOOKINGS FOR THE TIME BEING, WHILST CLAIRE CATCHES UP ON HER COMMITMENTS. SHE WILL ANNOUNCE HERE ON THIS WEBSITE AND ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA, AS SOON AS THE DIARY OPENS FOR BOOKINGS AGAIN. APPOINTMENTS WILL BE RELEASED IN BATCHES AND FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. SHOULD YOU SEND AN EMAIL IN THE MEANTIME, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE LETTING YOU KNOW BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AS YOUR RESPONSE FROM US. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Information about private readings
Claire operates a private practice near Fleet, Hampshire, UK on weekdays between 10am and 3pm. Readings may be done face to face by visiting Claire or they may be conducted via Skype, Zoom or Phone for clients based further away. Please contact Claire via the Contact Page on this website if you would like to book an appointment. Claire’s mum, Ann kindly handles Claire’s diary and bookings for her. It is usual for Claire to be booked over a year in advance and for her availability to be limited. If you cannot secure a private reading with Claire, she can also be found at various events throughout the year, including spiritualist churches, spiritual awarenss groups and Mind Body Soul events. Information on public events can be found on the Talks and Demonstrations page.
Please note, Claire has a policy not to read for anyone under the age of 18 years. Before you book, please scroll down this page and read the section titled “Your Reading” to learn about the terms and conditions underwhich your reading will take place.
2020 Charges (Private Practice)
|Traditional 1:1 private reading||£90 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading Claire will endevour to make a connection with loved ones you know or can research in the spirit world. The emphasis of this reading will be to provide evidence suggestive that life continues on after death. The hope is to provide comfort and peace of mind to the client that their family members and friends live on and are well.|
|1:1 Spirit Guide Reading/Spiritual Assessment||£90 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading Claire will connect with spirit guides that draw close to the client during the sitting. She will pass on spiritual wisdom and insights usually relating to the client’s life, spiritual mission and purpose. This type of reading is ideal for all those who already know the spirit world is real and are seeking deeper spiritual insight. Spirit loved ones may also choose to bring inspiration and guidance during the sitting.
|Skype/phone traditional private reading||£70 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading Claire will endevour to make a connection with loved ones you know or can research in the spirit world. The emphasis of this reading will be to provide evidence suggestive that life continues on after death. The hope is to provide comfort and peace of mind to the client that their family members and friends live on and are well. Because these sessions are held remotely, they are shorter in duration than face to face sittings, reflecting the cheaper price offered|
What you are getting for your money:
A service of high quality with an accredited medium who has a wealth of experience and knowledge, who’s also received a high level of training. Claire strives for a high degree of accuracy with the focus on evidence based mediumship. The medium’s time and a personal service. (Claire restricts the amount of readings she does so you do not get a tired drained medium and a poor service!) Someone trustworthy and compassionate, who works with integrity and is passionate about bettering this field. You will not be charged if Claire cannot make a link and Claire will be honest about this.
Foot note: these charges only apply to Claire’s private practice. Prices for readings at other venues may vary due to organiser overheads, travel expenses and appointment durations. Prices for these appointments will be stipulated separately by the organiser.
Claire also often donates her time to churches and other charity events. Please see the Talks and Demonstration page on this website for further details. Regretfully due to Claire’s busy schedule she cannot visit clients at their homes.
Your Reading (terms and conditions)
PLEASE READ THE BELOW IF YOU HAVE A READING BOOKED IN WITH CLAIRE ALREADY OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH CLAIRE FOR A PRIVATE SITTING. IT OUTLINES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
What To Expect From Your Reading
Please take time to read all the below information before your appointment with Claire.
BEFORE YOUR SITTING WITH CLAIRE
- UK Law dictates that mediums must state that a reading is for your entertainment purposes only
- By contacting Claire via this website and providing your name, email details and phone number, you are consenting that Claire my hold this data about you. This information is only held for the purposes of organising a meeting between yourself and Claire and for keeping you informed about Claire’s services. Information you provide will not be shared with any other parties unless you should give your prior consent.
- Claire has a policy not to read for anyone under the age of 18. Parents who wish to bring an older teenager along with them to a session, must inform Claire at time of booking to discuss if appropriate.
- Before your sitting begins, it is important to be a little informed. Claire always takes time at the beginning of every reading to explain how she her mediumship works and what to expect. This will ensure you get the best from your appointment.
DURING THE SITTING
- The Medium’s purpose is to provide evidence suggestive for the survival of consciousness after death and for the continuation of life. This cannot currently be scientifically substantiated. The Medium therefore, will have done their job if:
- they describe a communicator to you and you understand who that communicator is, or can research
- they provide evidence suggestive for the survival of death in the form of information you already know or can research and of which, the medium had no prior knowledge of
- they describe the overall reason for the message to you
- Mediumship is always experimental in nature and therefore specific outcomes can never be guaranteed
- The Medium is NOT a fortune teller.
- Medium or psychic? There is a difference between a purely psychic reading and a reading with a Medium. A purely psychic tarot card reader will not describe to you a loved one who has passed. The focus in the reading is more likely to be on areas of your life and possible future predictions. The Medium’s primary purpose is to make a connection with a 3rd party communicator and provide evidence for the continuation of life after death. Understanding this is key.
- A responsible Medium never knowingly predicts the death of another person
- It is possible that the Medium will give you information about an imminent future event, i.e. a holiday coming up. However, 9 times out of 10 this will be something you are already aware of and so constitutes evidence, not a prediction.
- The Medium cannot demand a particular person make contact with them. You are encouraged to keep an open mind as to who may be seeking communication with you. Coming along only wanting to hear from one particular person could lead to disappointment.
- A common sense approach is encouraged at all times and no life decisions should be made based on information presented during the reading
- The Medium cannot be held responsible for how the sitter (person receiving the message) interprets the information given to them. It is the Medium’s responsibility to interpret as accurately as they can, the information presented to them from Spirit.
- Medium’s are human, they sometimes make errors in translation. For this reason, no reading is ever 100 percent accurate. It should however, be decidedly more accurate than inaccurate and you will recognise when the Medium goes beyond chance. If there is anything you don’t understand feel free to ask for more clarity and keep a level headed approach to the information presented to you at all times.
- Remember, any guidance you receive is only that – guidance. It is an opinion and you are free to dismiss it or take it on board at your discretion. A good Medium will never tell you what decisions to make and what to do with your life. As you would not always take advice from loved ones who are living here, do not feel you need to take advice just because it comes via a medium. You are the only person with authority to make decisions about your life. No-one else can do that for you.
- Please DO NOT give the Medium ANY details of your life. It makes their job harder and it may cast doubt in your mind at the end of your sitting. Sit back and enjoy your reading. Let the Medium do the work for you. A “Yes” or “No” answer or “I do not understand” or “yes, I can see what you mean by that” is all that’s needed from you.
- Mediumship is not a substitute for counselling. If you are experiencing difficulties in life and are having trouble dealing with them emotionally or if you are having trouble dealing with grief brought about by the death of a loved one, it is recommended you seek out a professional who is qualified to deal with such matters, or contact your doctor. There are also links to professional organisations on this website. Please see the Links page. Claire never knowingly reads for the extremely emotionally vulnerable and she will be honest with you if she feels you are not ready to receive a reading.
- The best results are achieved when people come to a sitting with an open mind and heart. Trying to trip the medium up or having a dogmatically negative attitude only serves to block the flow of the process. A better approach is to take the reading as it comes and to be an open minded observer about what you receive. It is healthy to critic your reading afterwards.
- A reading is a deeply personal experience. Try to be aware of how the reading resonates within you. This is where the true connection is made.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT PERSON FOR THE JOB
Choosing which medium or psychic to have a reading with should not be a decision taken lightly. An irresponsible or inexperienced person could cause more grief than they may be trying to help alleviate. Be clear in your mind about what you’re looking for from your sitting. For example, are you looking for evidence that your loved ones have survived death, do you need comfort or peace of mind, or are you looking for psychic predictions. Take time to find out which service the Medium/Psychic can offer BEFORE you book. A reading should ALWAYS be a positive experience for you.
YOUR MENTAL WELLBEING
If you are having difficulties dealing with overwhelming grief or finding it hard to cope in life, please seek out a qualified professional such as a counsellor or psychologist and speak your GP. Links are provided on this website also. Grief needs to be shared. Speak to someone you trust and know there’s no shame letting people know you need help. No-one can deal with the death of a close loved one all alone.
To submit a request for a reading click here
How to recognise high quality mediumship