RE-OPENING OF THE DIARY FOR PRIVATE READINGS IN 2021 – Please watch this video update (25 Jan 2021)
How Claire is conducting private readings during the Coronavirus pandemic
With immediate effect, all current bookings to see Claire for a private reading in person have been moved to readings by Zoom. Don’t worry, the connection with the spirit world is not affected and your reading will be just as strong. The spirit dimensions are not dependant upon space and time. Please watch the following short video for more information on how Claire will be working over the coming months. Ann will be in touch with you nearer the time of your reading to provide any details you need.
Availability for Private Readings
On 25 January 2021 we re-opened the diary for private readings with Claire. Within just 3 hours we were inundated with requests, as messages reached us in their hundreds that will take Claire’s bookings right into 2022. As a result, we have had to close the diary once again. Ann will now work her way through all the requests we have received. Please bear with us as we contact all of you who were successful in submitting a request. You are important to us and we thank you for your understanding.
Please note, Claire is fully booked at present and does not hold a waiting list because it proves ineffective given clients very rarely cancel. Instead, appointments are released in batches and allocated on a first come, first served basis to ensure a fair system is in operation. Stay posted to this page and Claire’s social media for further updates. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Information about Private Readings
Claire operates a private practice in Hampshire, (UK) on weekdays between 10am and 3pm. Readings may be done face to face by visiting Claire or conducted via Zoom or Phone for clients based further away. Please contact Claire via the Contact Page on this website if you would like to book an appointment. Ann South handles Claire’s bookings. To manage your expectations it is usual for Claire to be booked over a year in advance.
Please note, Claire has a policy not to read for anyone under the age of 18 years. Before you request an reading, please scroll down this page and read the section titled “Your Reading” to learn about the terms and conditions.
1st half of 2021 Charges (Private Practice)
|Traditional 1:1 mental mediumship reading by Zoom or phone. 60 mins||£90 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading Claire will endevour to make a connection with loved ones you know or can research in the spirit world. The emphasis of this reading will be to provide evidence suggestive that life continues on after death. The aim is to provide the client with comfort and peace of mind. (This type of reading is ideal for anyone who has not experienced a reading before).|
|1:1 Channeled Soul Assessment by Zoom or phone. 60 mins||£90 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading, Claire will endeavour to connect with the higher realms of spirit including spirit guides and higher beings. The aim will be to pass on deeper spiritual wisdom and insights relating to soul purpose. This type of reading is ideal for clients who are ready to dive deeper and are no longer purely seeking evidence of survival. Spirit loved ones may also choose to bring inspiration and guidance during the sitting.
From September 2021 Charges (Private Practice)
|Traditional 1:1 mental mediumship reading by Zoom or phone. 60 mins||£100 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading Claire will endevour to make a connection with loved ones you know or can research in the spirit world. The emphasis of this reading will be to provide evidence suggestive that life continues on after death. The aim is to provide the client with comfort and peace of mind. (This type of reading is ideal for anyone who has not experienced a reading before).|
|1:1 Channeled Soul Assessment by Zoom or phone. 60 mins||£100 and includes a recording of the reading at no extra charge||During this reading, Claire will endeavour to connect with the higher realms of spirit including spirit guides and higher beings. The aim will be to pass on deeper spiritual wisdom and insights relating to soul purpose. This type of reading is ideal for clients who are ready to dive deeper and are no longer purely seeking evidence of survival. Spirit loved ones may also choose to bring inspiration and guidance during the sitting.
What you are getting for your money:
Claire is an accredited medium and channeler who has trained to a high standard and has a wealth of experience and knowledge. She provides a high quality service and is trustworthy and compassionate. She works with integrity and is passionate about bettering this field. You will not be charged if Claire is unable to extablish a link and she will be honest about this.
Foot note: these charges only apply to Claire’s private practice. Prices for readings at other venues may vary due to organiser overheads, travel expenses and appointment durations. Prices for these appointments will be stipulated separately by the organiser.
Your Reading (Terms and Conditions)
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS READ CAREFULLY IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A READING OR ALREADY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT BOOKED. THIS INFORMATION OUTLINES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AN APPOINTMENT WITH CLAIRE.
IN PREPARATION FOR THE SITTING
- UK Law dictates that mediums must state that a reading is for your entertainment purposes only
- By contacting us via this website and providing your name, email details and phone number, you are consenting to us holding your data. This information is only held for the purposes of organising a meeting between yourself and us and for keeping you informed about Claire’s services. Information you provide will not be shared with any other parties unless you should give your prior consent.
- Claire has a policy not to read for anyone under the age of 18. Parents who wish to bring an older teenager along with them to a session, may be able to do so but must inform Claire at the time of booking in order to discuss whether it’s appropriate.
- Payment for your reading is required 24 hours prior to your appointment. PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if you fail to meet this requirement.
DURING THE SITTING
- Claire always takes time at the beginning of the appointment to explain how she works and what to expect.
- The Medium’s purpose is to provide evidence of the survival of consciousness after death. This cannot currently be scientifically substantiated. The Medium therefore, will have done their job if:
- they describe a communicator to you
- they provide evidence suggestive for the survival of death in the form of information you already know or can research and of which the medium had no prior knowledge
- they describe the overall reason for the message
- Mediumship is always experimental in nature and therefore specific outcomes can never be guaranteed
- The Medium is NOT a fortune teller.
- Medium or psychic? There is a difference between a purely psychic reading and a reading with a Medium. A purely psychic reading, for example with tarot cards, will focus on areas of your life and possible future predictions. The Medium’s primary purpose is to make a connection with a 3rd party communicator in the spirit world. Understanding this difference is key.
- A responsible Medium never knowingly predicts the death of another person
- It is possible that the Medium will give you information about an imminent future event, i.e. a holiday coming up. However, 9 times out of 10 this will be something you are already aware of and so constitutes evidence, not a prediction.
- The Medium cannot demand a particular person make contact with them. You are encouraged to keep an open mind as to who may be seeking communication with you. Coming along only wanting to hear from one particular person could lead to disappointment.
- A common sense approach is encouraged at all times and no life decisions should be made purely based on information presented during the reading
- The Medium cannot be held responsible for how the sitter (person receiving the message) interprets the information given to them. It is the Medium’s responsibility to interpret as accurately as they can, the information presented to them from Spirit.
- Medium’s are human, they sometimes make errors in translation. For this reason, no reading is ever 100 percent accurate. It should however, be decidedly more accurate than inaccurate and you will recognise when the Medium goes beyond chance. If there is anything you don’t understand, feel free to ask for more clarity and keep a level headed approach to the information presented to you at all times.
- Remember, any guidance you receive is only that – guidance. It is an opinion and you are free to dismiss it or take it on board at your discretion. A good Medium will never tell you what decisions to make and what to do with your life. As you would not always take advice from loved ones who are living here, do not feel you need to take advice just because it comes via a medium. You are the only person with authority to make decisions about your life. No-one else can do that for you.
- Please DO NOT give the Medium ANY details of your life. It makes their job harder and it may cast doubt in your mind at the end of your sitting. Sit back and enjoy your reading. Let the Medium do the work for you. A “Yes” or “No” answer or “I do not understand” or “yes, I can see what you mean by that” is all that’s needed from you.
- Mediumship is not a substitute for counselling. If you are experiencing difficulties in life and are having trouble dealing with them emotionally or if you are having trouble dealing with grief brought about by the death of a loved one, it is recommended you seek out a professional who is qualified to deal with such matters, or contact your doctor. There are also links to professional organisations on this website. Please see the Links page. Claire never knowingly reads for the extremely emotionally vulnerable and she will be honest with you if she feels you are not ready to receive a reading.
- The best results are achieved when people come to a sitting with an open mind and heart. Trying to trip the medium up or having a dogmatically negative attitude only serves to block the flow of the process. A better approach is to take the reading as it comes and to be an open minded observer about what you receive. It is healthy to critique your reading afterwards.
- A reading is a deeply personal experience. Try to be aware of how the reading resonates within you. This is where the true connection is made.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT PERSON FOR THE JOB
Choosing which Medium or psychic to have a reading with should not be a decision taken lightly. An irresponsible or inexperienced person could cause more grief than they are trying to help alleviate. Be clear in your mind about what you’re looking for from your sitting. For example, are you looking for evidence that your loved ones have survived death, do you need comfort or peace of mind, or are you looking for psychic predictions. Take time to find out which service the Medium/Psychic can offer BEFORE you attempt to book. A reading should ALWAYS be a positive experience for you.
YOUR MENTAL WELLBEING
If you are having difficulties dealing with overwhelming grief or finding it hard to cope in life, please seek out a qualified professional such as a counsellor or psychologist and speak to your GP. Links are provided on this website also. Grief needs to be shared. Speak to someone you trust and know there’s no shame in letting people know you need help. No-one can deal with the death of a close loved one all alone.
How to recognise high quality mediumship